First Point Group won this years 2012 FAST Group Operator of the Year Award.
Our wide range of mortgage lenders allows us to match your specific needs to the right home loan.
First Home Buyers
First Point Group has helped hundreds of first home buyers to take that next step and buy their first home. There is so much to think about when buying your first home – from how much you can afford, to what type of property you want and where. We can help you to understand all of these things, and the whole process will become much easier by discussing your needs with your First Point Group Consultant.
We make it easy for you by:
- Helping you choose a suitable home loan from hundreds of different loans from our wide panel of lenders
- Completing all the necessary documentation for you
- Showing you what all of the costs are including stamp duty, conveyancing fees and bank fees
- Helping you apply for the First Home Buyer’s Grant if you are eligible
At your first meeting we will discuss all of your needs, goals and objectives. We also gather your personal information so that we can make a comprehensive recommendation on the most suitable loan for you. From there, we will handle all of the lender conversations and phone calls, to ensure you receive your loan approval as soon as possible.
Pre approval for a loan really should be “Step 1” for any first home buyer. We can arrange this for you. A pre approval offers the lender a chance to review your situation (including income / employment, assets, liabilities and credit history) and provide you with a written approval BEFORE you sign a contract to buy a property!
Suite 11, Level 1, 255 Whitehorse Road
Balwyn Vic 3103
PO Box 1200
Greythorn Vic 3104
P. (03) 9882 2500 F. (03) 9882 2944
- How we helped a Business Client wishing to release their home property from their Commercial LoanOctober 21, 2021 - 5:56 pm
- How we helped a Self-employed First Home Buyer purchase their first homeOctober 15, 2021 - 11:59 am
- How we helped a client with a Residential Holiday Home PurchaseOctober 7, 2021 - 3:21 pm