How does our bank statement service work?
Providing your bank statements
- Step 1 – We will send you a separate email with a secure invitation to share your bank statements with us, for your loan or account (as required)
- Step 2 – You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which will explain how this process works
- In summary, it is much easier and more secure to follow this process, rather than you manually downloading your statements and emailing them to us
- Step 3 – You follow the link in the email to log in, and follow the prompts to enable the system to send your bank statements to First Point Group
- You have complete control over which accounts you want to send to us
How secure is this service?
Without boring you with technical jargon, the three key ways your information is protected are as follows:
- This service which is provided by our external provider Cashdeck uses Bank level security. When you log in to send us your bank statements, a secure encrypted connection is created between your browser and your bank’s portal. The level of security is the highest available, and is the same as the banks use for internet banking connections
- Your details are never stored. We are not provided with your internet banking password. Once the system has retrieved the required bank statements, the connections are closed and your details are completely deleted from the Cashdeck system
- Cashdeck is insured. In the extremely unlikely event that something does go wrong, users of the service are insured against fraudulent activity with Chubb Insurance
If you have any questions please Contact Us by phone, email or via one of our social media pages to find out how we can help you.